Sunday, March 1, 2015

Nostalgia - Part 1

This is a series of mind boggling thoughts that i had converted into words - years back. I used to scribble a lot in bits and pieces of paper. Luckily for me, i have saved them all. Today a bulb suddenly glowed in my mind and i dug out those papers from the heap of old stocks at home. When i dusted them out and read them, i went back in time to those days. All those cells that store memories were activated- days and events started rolling out in front of me like a movie.Well, for me these will be my greatest creations ever. This is how i started to write. And this is what even today inspires me to write. One at a time, i will publish each creation here in my blog, so that i will never loose them.

I was in love desperately. A time when fights were a daily affair. Hear break was just around the corner. Almost at the edge of loosing someone whom i considered most important in my life. These words are dancing dolls of emotions that blurted out from my mind. Will naive be an overrated word for this?? I guess most of the creations in this series will be in that line..
"I but U" 

You came in like a stream 
But vanished like a dream 

You gave me thoughts
But took away my words 

You gave me a heart 
But took away the beats 

You showed me my goal
But took away my soul 

You soared me high into dreams
But suddenly plucked away my wings

0 comments:

Post a Comment